Saturday, October 15, 2011

New business








My father and i finally decided to go into small engine repair. My father alone has 30+ years experience. The john deere with my son riding my father had built from scratch everything is custom. He also built mini hay wagons. I have been helping since i can remember. I took classes at vo tech for diesel mechanics for 4 years.  We will be working on garden tractors, push mowers, snow blowers, weed whackers anything with a small engine really. It doesn't have to have motor problems for us to work on your equipment. We also do services on your equipment. So if you have a problem or need service call Tyson's lawn Mower Repair And Services. You wont be able to get work done anywhere else this cheap. (717) 318-0323 or e mail cummins.2006@hotmail.com. Here are some photos of our stuff we have fixed or are working on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment